Monsoon comes as a relief from the daggers of the scorching heat of the sun. However, this season of cool breeze and rains also brings along a wide range of skin problems, ranging from excess oil to skin infections.
During this damp and humid weather, your skin becomes susceptible to microbes and fungi which can lead to development of several infections. According to the best dermatologists in Delhi, your skin requires extra care and attention during the monsoon season.
Prevention of Skin Problems during Monsoon
Here are some of the best tips that can help you shoo away all your skin worries this monsoon:
- Monsoon can make your skin look dry, pale, and dull. Therefore, drink at least 7-8 glasses of water on a regular basis to keep your skin hydrated. This will also help to flush out all the toxins from your body.
- The humidity in the air during monsoons can rob your skin of moisture, making it look dull and lifeless. Exfoliation can bring back your skin’s glow by not only removing the dead skin cells but also unclogging your skin’s pores.
- Cleanse your skin at least 2 times a day in order to eliminate the excess oil and dirt that can clog your skin’s pores.
- Wearing closed footwear such as boots can make your feet sweat. This sweating can further lead to fungal and bacterial infections. Therefore, let your feet breathe.
- Look for skincare products that contain natural ingredients like aloe vera, green tea, and honey for getting a clearer and healthier skin.
- Use sunscreen with a high SPF in order to protect yourself from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
Best Skin Treatments
There are various skincare treatments available at the best skin clinic in Delhi that can make your skin look young and beautiful, even during the monsoon season. Some of the popular skin treatments include:
If you have oily skin, the humidity in the air can make your skin oilier, resulting in acne breakouts. Thus, salicylic peel therapy can be a perfect treatment for you. It is an acid solution which effectively works on various skin problems such as acne, clogged pores, excess oil, etc. This therapy can make your skin oil-free and beautiful.
The HydraFacial treatment in Delhi is an advanced skincare treatment which is designed to treat all kinds of skin problems. It is a multistep treatment which involves cleansing, extraction, hydration, and protection of the skin’s surface with antioxidants simultaneously. Undergoing this facial during the monsoon season is extremely beneficial for achieving a radiant skin.
It just takes a little effort and commitment to get flawless skin, irrespective of the season. However, you must only visit the best skin clinics in Delhi wherein qualified dermatologists can effectively treat all your skin problems with utmost precision.