Hair loss has appeared as the most concerning cosmetic problem in the recent years, especially the last two decade. Baldness and hair loss are affecting people on a large scale. The changed environment due to pollution, food choices, sun exposure and many other reasons like stress, tension and work pressure has increased the risk of this problem.
What causes hair loss in men?
There are many reasons that cause hair loss in men. Major of them are highlighted below:
- Male Hormone: Some male hormones are responsible for hair thinning and baldness in males.
- Stress: Noted by many experts as one of the most prevalent reasons for hair loss today, stress has a lot to do to your hair. It has been observed that men who lead their life under pressure – work or family, lose their hair early.
- Protein deprivation: Yes, your diet has an important role to play in the terms of hair loss. Men, who do not have a proper diet that contains adequate of protein, often have hair loss problems.
- Outdoor effect: Excessive sun exposure, pollution, dirt and dust have also their respective roles to play when it comes to hair loss in men. That is why in the metro cities, men have more the problem of hair loss than men in rural areas.
- Genetic causes: It is noted that genes have also a part in hair loss. Men who have family members with baldness often get it! Genetic influence from paternal (father’s side) and maternal (mother’s side) are equally important and play a crucial role.
Signs of hair loss in men:
There are many signs of hair loss in men. Sometimes, the signs vary from man to man. However, there are some obvious signs that are noted in common. Those are:
- Androgenetic Alopecia (patterned baldness): There is a recession of hair line & decreased density at crown area.
- Alopecia areata: This disease can cause complete hair loss in otherwise healthy people.
- Alopecia areata: Some people lose their eyelashes before the hair loss problem affects them.
- Traction alopecia: Hairstyles that constantly pull on the scalp cause this type of hair loss.
Prevention of hair loss in men:
While some factors are really out of your hand (though fixed easily by treatment) you can try following some tips to prevent hair loss.
- Proper diet: Balance your diet properly. Ensure that you have proper intakes of vitamins and proteins in your food.
- Use of products: Do not use hair products in abundance. Choose the best ones and use them in a moderate way.
- Hair protection: Protect your hair from dirt, dust and pollution.
- Avoid hair oil application
- Daily shampooing
Best Hair Loss Treatment at MedLinks:
At MedLinks, there are various treatments available for hair loss problem in men. Most revolutionary and effective of them is our Perfect-i Hair Transplant technique.
Here is a highlight of the treatments available at MedLinks:
- Medicines: To stop the androgenic process, antiandrogen medicines along with hair mineral supplements are advised. To promote hair growth minoxidil and various growth promoting peptides are added.
- Non-surgical Modalities:
The non-surgical methods are quite painless with no downtime. These procedures are performed under local anesthesia.
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma): Platelets are extracted from the blood and injected into the scalp. This novel therapy is based on the procedure of various growth factors present in the platelet.
- Microneedling: A device with multiple tiny needles is moved over the scalp to induce release of various growth factors around the follicles.
Why you should choose MedLinks:
For hair loss problems, MedLinks has established itself as a pioneer among other institutions. Our experts have plenty of experience in their field. Various procedures available for treatment of hair loss in men are performed with expertise at MedLinks so that optimum results are produced effectively. We have successfully treated many patients with hair loss problem and not only that, we have a list of foreign patients as well!
You can trust the promises made by MedLinks; visit our center now to get back your lost hair. You can quickly book an appointment with MedLinks by online form or phone.