PRP Treatment is a non-surgical, natural, and alternative medical procedure that is used to treat the hair loss problem or hair thinning. In this method, the blood of the person being treated is used. Moreover, this is an injectable treatment that uses patient’s own cells to stimulate hair regrowth in the area of hair thinning or shedding on the scalp. This method is effective and our experts have achieved great success rate with it. People who are worried about their hair loss can go for this method.
Benefits of PRP Hair Treatment:
PRP hair treatment promises a number of benefits like:
- Simple procedure: The PRP therapy is a simple and non-surgical procedure. It does not require downtime.
- Time: The treatment takes approximately 60 to 90 minutes to complete. Thus, you can get this treatment any day!
- Effective: The procedure yields safe and reliable results.
- Short recovery period: PRP therapy has very quick recovery period after the treatment is over.
- Natural results: The results from PRP look natural and beautiful.
How does the procedure work?
The acronym PRP means Platelet-rich plasma. In this treatment, with a thin needle, your own Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is safely injected into the scalp. Further, the growth factors prevalent in your blood cells carry the job forward. As a result, hair growth is naturally stimulated.
PRP Hair Treatment or Restoration, is suitable for both men and women. As it is a non-invasive method, it can be performed any time without any complications.
Your expectations from the PRP treatment:
With PRP hair therapy, you can expect natural hair re-growth. We at MedLinks perform this procedure with effective measures and ensure the optimum results in a cost effective way. There is no trouble to the person who is undergoing the therapy. The results can be observed within a very short period of time. We assure that you will not only get your hair back but also the confidence and your best look!
To book a PRP treatment in Delhi with Dr. Pankaj Chaturvedi at MedLinks in Delhi and Gurgaon, you can book a quick appointment through our website. You can also call our phone lines.