Jessner’s peel therapy is a method to treat different skin problems. The inventor of this peel, Dr Jessner, has created this solution using salicylic acid, lactic acid and resorcinol. This is rather a mild treatment that does not harm the inner layers of skin at all. Jessner’s peel takes very less time to be performed.
Ingredients in Jessner’s peel therapy:
- Salicylic acid: Salicylic acid is very effective on acne. It helps the skin in shedding dead cells from the top layer. It also mitigates the redness on the skin.
- Lactic acid: Lactic acid is a well-known alpha hydroxy acid. It works effectively on the skin texture.
- Resorcinol: Resorcinol works very well by breaking down rough, scaly, or hardened skin. Moreover, it also disinfects the skin to help fight infection.
Key benefits of Jessner’s peel therapy:
- Jessner’s peel directly works to the following conditions:
- Superficial layers of skin
- Active acne
- Hyper pigmentation
- Sun damaged skin
- Dried acne
- Aging effects
How does the procedure take place at MedLinks?
Jessner’s peel therapy is rather a longer therapy compared with other peels. It usually takes 3-5 days. The procedure has to be performed very carefully as a little mistake might lead to some complications. At MedLinks, you have not to worry about all these. Experts at MedLinks carry the procedure in an active environment. From the day one to the last day of the peel, the individual undergoing the therapy is kept under observation. There is no chance of any harm to the skin!
Your expectations from the treatment:
As the procedure is performed very carefully at MedLinks, you can assure yourself of the expected results after the treatment. You will have to take care of certain things that our experts will let you know. After a successful therapy at MedLinks, you will have the clear and glowing skin.
You can book a quick appointment with MedLinks at our website or through phone lines.
Average rating: 0 reviews