Spot peel is a latest breakthrough in the field of cosmetic treatment methods. Spot peel works against the aging skin and excessive pigmentation. It works almost on every skin type and improves the texture, tone, and clarity of the skin. Spot peel also effectively improves the sun damage, melasma and hyperpigmentation.
Detail of the ingredients:
- Mandelic acid: The spot peel solution contains mandelic acid that is very useful for the skin. It exfoliates the skin and helps in reducing the appearance of pigmentation and diminish the appearance of wrinkles from the skin.
- Salicylic acid: This is another agent that exfoliates the skin.
- Idebenone: Idebenone is a powerful antioxidant. It revitalizes the skin cells.
- Emblica: It is another natural antioxidant.
- Retinol: It exfoliates skin cells and gives them a younger look.
How does the procedure take place at MedLinks?
At MedLinks, our experts perform each procedure professionally and with higher alertness. We ensure that the procedure does not produce any side effects. This procedure, the spot peel treatment, usually takes no more than 30 minutes. We run pre and post-treatment clinical review of the skin to ensure the effects of spot peel treatment produces optimum results.
Your expectations and our assurance:
We have successfully completed many spot peel treatments. The success rate that we have achieved is very high. The latest technology at work and our experts having hands-on experience in using them, further adds to our quality of treatment.
Moreover, at MedLinks, the best treatment procedure starts with the consultation itself. You will experience it yourself, once you are at MedLinks. You can book a quick appointment with MedLinks through online form or our anytime phone line numbers. We assure you of an effective and result oriented treatment. Be at MedLinks and look the best you mean to be!