Oxy-infusion therapy is an advanced method of skin rejuvenation. More than the facial, this therapy uses the combination of oxygen under pressure and modified hyaluronic acid to yield an instant visible result that one can see. This therapy helps the skin in retaining moisture and hydration. Thus, this method is very effective in eliminating small skin problems as well as the complex ones.
Key benefits of Oxy-infusion Therapy:
Talking about the key benefits of Oxy-infusion Therapy, there are many. Some major of them are following:
- Visible results: After the treatment, you can instantly see visible results on your skin. You do not have to wait longer!
- Deeply hydrates: This therapy deeply hydrates the skin. Hydrated skin remains safe from many skin problems.
- Provides volume and definition: Your skin will feel much better after the therapy.
- Skin texture: This therapy firms, lifts and improves the overall texture of the skin.
- Stimulates collagen: It also stimulates collagen in your skin and elastin activity as well.
- Lines and wrinkles: This method reduces the fine lines and wrinkles very effectively from the skin.
- Instant glow: You can feel and see it! Oxy-infusion therapy is a quick result producing method.
How does the procedure work?
At MedLinks, the procedure of Oxy-infusion therapy is performed very carefully that stands it out from others. We take extreme care during and post-therapy so that there are not any unusual results after the therapy. In the process, after the exfoliation and a mild facial steam, the machine is introduced that expels oxygen directly into the pores on the skin. This highly effective procedure is totally painless and requires no chemical peels.
Your expectations from the treatment:
As the therapy method is time-tested to produce instant results, you can expect your skin bettered and glowing instantly after the treatment. Moreover, there is no space for any downtime after the treatment. Your treatment will be effective, painless and instant result producing. To book a quick appointment with our experts at MedLinks, you can use our website or phone lines.