The recent advancements in the field of medical science have led to the development of several skin rejuvenation treatments which can provide you with a younger and beautiful looking skin. One such treatment is the collagen stimulation therapy (CST).
Collagen stimulation therapy (CST) is an innovative treatment which utilizes your body’s own healing ability to tighten your skin while enhancing your overall bodily appearance. Also known as medical needling or dermaroller, this skin rejuvenation treatment can address various skin issues such as ageing, loose skin, sun damage, acne scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, pigmentation, and dilated capillaries.
Benefits of Collagen Stimulation Therapy
According to the top dermatologists, collagen stimulation therapy (CST) is a powerful treatment that offers enormous benefits. Some of its major benefits include:
- Non-invasive procedure: CST is a non-invasive procedure which uses the body’s own rejuvenating capabilities to treat all kinds of skin problems. It is an entirely natural treatment which brings incredible changes to the skin without the need of botox, fillers, or any other surgical procedure.
- Painless: The application of a topical anesthetic prior to the treatment makes CST a painless procedure for patients.
- Less recovery period: The recovery period associated with this procedure is very less. Usually, patients can get back to work the day after undergoing the treatment.
- Safe: The collagen stimulation therapy is a safe procedure which does not cause any damage to the skin.
- Result-oriented: CST is a very effective procedure and the effects of this treatment are long-lasting.
- Very suitable: This therapy is suitable for all skin types and can be used to treat skin problems on all parts of the body.
Procedure of Collagen Stimulation Therapy
In this procedure, your surgeon will first numb your skin with the help of a local anesthetic in order to provide you a comfortable experience. Then, he/she will glide a roller containing tiny needles over your skin. These tiny needles create thousands of microscopic channels into the dermis and cause microscopic trauma on the skin. This trauma can cause a minimal amount of bleeding that tends to stop within a few minutes.
The minimal amount of bleeding caused during this treatment tricks your skin into healing mode, stimulating it to overflow the areas with collagen and elastin. After the procedure, your surgeon will cleanse your skin and apply peptides and vitamin A in order to calm the redness.
The whole procedure takes about 60-90 minutes to complete. Moreover, it can take up to 6-9 months for you to fully observe the results of this procedure.
Undergoing the collagen stimulation therapy (CST) is a natural way to rejuvenate your skin. However, in order to achieve maximum benefits and long-lasting results from this dermaroller treatment, it is extremely important that you only visit the best skin clinic in Delhi wherein this treatment is performed by world-class doctors.