Human skin undergoes many changes over years. From being supple and youthful to degenerating over time, you see it all. And if you are contemplating on how to get rid of loose skin, then your answer is right here – Anti Wrinkle Injection Treatment.
What is Anti Wrinkle Injection?
Anti Wrinkle Injection smoothens out the glabellar or frown lines, leaving behind younger looking skin.
Wrinkles in the skin are typically formed perpendicular to a contracting muscle located beneath it. When it is injected into muscles it blocks the nerve impulses to those tissues which results in reduced frown lines and a smoother look. This procedure takes about 2 to 4 days and the maximum effect usually occurs within two weeks.
As the injection hurts a bit, the area is numbed using anesthetic cream or cold pack before the treatment begins.
What all is Anti Wrinkle Injection used for?
Apart from its cosmetic use, Anti Wrinkle Injection is used to treat:
- Severe neck, shoulder, and hemi-facial muscle spasms
- Chronic migraine
- Excessive sweating
- Overactive bladder, etc.
Can anyone use Anti Wrinkle Injection?
Though Anti Wrinkle Injection is a simple treatment, it must be done under the medical supervision of an experienced doctor. The treatment doesn’t take much time but should be avoided or delayed if the patient is:
- Allergic to any ingredient present in Anti Wrinkle Injection
- Has ongoing skin infection
- Has breathing problems like asthma
- Has difficulty in swallowing food or water
- Has plan to undergo any surgery or have had facial surgery
- Has weak forehead muscles
- Is on medication, supplements, etc.
Consult a reputed dermatologist or skin tightening treatments clinic like MedLinks in Delhi before you undergo the Anti Wrinkle Injection treatment.
*Result may vary person to person
How long does the Anti Wrinkle Injection effect stays on the skin?
Just like any other beauty treatment the success of Anti Wrinkle Injection treatment depends on many factors, few of which are listed below:
- Compared to younger people with firmer facial muscles, it doesn’t stay for long in
- older people with lesser muscle
- Facial structure and expressions of an individual
- Consumption of alcohol and cigarettes
- Diet pattern
- How often has the patient taken facials, microdermabrasion, exfoliations, etc.
- Damage caused by the sun
- How often was Anti Wrinkle Injection repeated
Side effects of Anti Wrinkle Injection treatment
Like any other medical treatment, Anti Wrinkle Injection is for loose skin treatment and has its own set of side-effects which fade over time. Few symptoms include:
- Pain at the injection site
- Inflammation and/or redness
- Itching and/or wheezing
- Dizziness and/or fatigue
- Muscle spasms
- Droopy eyelids, etc.
Make sure you stay in touch with your doctor to avoid any serious problem.