We all have something to thank technology for. And those who have dramatically reduced weight either through weight-reduction medical procedures or healthy diet & workout, have the best treatments for body contouring to thank for!
Ideal for people who have reduced a substantial amount of weight, or who now have excess sagged skin due to other factors, best body contouring treatments remove these sagged parts and improve the shape of the underlying support tissue. This results in a more normal appearance with smoother contours.
There are several body contouring treatments available in Delhi for both men and women that can help achieve an awesome physique. Most popular out of these are:
- Facelift: Heredity, gravity, environmental conditions, stress, and of course weight-loss causes loss of youthful contours, which facelift or rhytidectomy can improve. Visible signs of aging treated in a facelift are middle face sagging; deep creases below the lower eyelids, and along the nose extending to the corner of the mouth; fallen or disappeared fat; loose skin & excess fatty deposits under the chin & jaw, etc.
- Breast lift: Also known as mastopexy, a breast lift procedure removes excess skin and tightens the surrounding tissues, by raising the breasts resulting in re-shaped breast contour. Loss of breast’s youthful shape and firmness can be due to pregnancy, breast-feeding, weight fluctuations, aging, gravity, heredity, etc.
- Tummy tuck: Even someone with normal body weight can develop a protruding abdomen that is loose and sagging. Also known as abdominoplasty, this surgery removes excess fat and skin, creating an abdominal profile much firmer. Common causes of this problem are aging, heredity, pregnancy, prior surgery, fluctuations in weight, etc.
- Lower body lifts: Aging, sun damage, pregnancy, weight fluctuations, genes, etc., contribute to poor elasticity resulting in sagging of the abdomen, buttocks and thighs. A lower body lift improves a dimpled, irregular skin surface known as cellulite, in abdominal area extending to the sides into the lower back area; buttocks; groin that has sagged into the inner thigh; thighs including inner and outer (posterior), etc.
- Arm lift: Medically known as brachioplasty, an arm lift works on the drooped & sagged upper arms that have lost their shape due to fluctuations in weight, aging, and heredity. This procedure reduces excess sagging skin, tightens the underlying supportive tissues, and reduces localized pockets of fat in the upper arm region.
These restorative surgeries do not stop the ageing process, or change the fundamental appearance, nor are they an alternate to exercise. They only make sagged skin normal to look at.
It is advised to opt for body contouring only after proper counselling and from highly reputed and experienced clinics like MedLinks. They counsel their patients by keeping all pros and cons in the open and help their patients take this decision. And once you have gone through these procedures, it is time to flaunt a new you!