Dermatologist & Specialist Hair Transplant Surgeon
MedLinks’s co-founder and Director Dr. Pankaj Chaturvedi MBBS, MD (AIIMS) is India’s leading new generation best dermatologist and a global leader in cosmetic facial enhancement techniques.
Dr. Pankaj Chaturvedi is a dermatologist of International repute and specialises in advanced Skin and hair treatments. After graduating from prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi, he co-founded MedLinks, a state of the art centre for Advanced Dermatology and hair Transplants. Because of his passion for delivering more beautiful and natural looking results for patients he has also developed a series of world first non-surgical procedures, which have earned him an international reputation. These pioneering techniques to re-shape and dramatically transform facial contours and features have revolutionised the cosmetic industry. Dr. Chaturvedi’s non-surgical procedure to re-contour and transform the heavy lower face and poor jawline to a more beautiful, feminine shape was the first in his series of breakthrough procedures called “Face360”. He is also known for his breakthrough innovations in the field of treating hyperpigmentation and aging skin, treatment of difficult acne and acne scars, non-surgical body shaping and his artistic hair transplants. Dr Chaturvedi is one of the first Indian doctors to be felicitated in Hosue of Commons, British Parliament for his contribution in the field of Dermatology in 2018.
Dr. Chaturvedi’s credentials also include:
- Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Leprologists and Venereologists (IADVL)
- Member of Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI)
- Member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
- Advanced Trainer for Allergan for advanced injection technique of Juvederm fillers and Botox
- Advanced trainer for Silhouette Soft Suspension Threads (Sinclair Pharma, London)