Until a few years ago, people weren’t even aware of the term ‘Medical Facials’ but today, it’s become a rage. It is a medicated and clinically approved version of facials which is also referred to as medical-grade facials or med-facials. While earlier one used to get regular salon facials to maintain skin health, now they are discovering that besides skin health medical facials can also help eliminate various skin concerns.
At MedLinks Aesthetics, our skin health experts have come up with some brilliant Signature MedFacials with international technologies and techniques.
All treatments including MedFacials at MedLinks Aesthetics are quite innovative and safe in a manner that these are backed by research and years of experience in dermatology. Therefore, you can trust us for the best Medical Facials in Delhi & Gurgaon.
• MedFacials are recommended only after a one on one consultation and thus the procedure is customized and result-oriented than in case of regular salon facials.
• MedFacials come with lesser chances of getting allergic reactions or any side effects on the skin as compared with regular salon facials because our dermatologists first examine your skin and then recommend an ideal Signature MedFacial to you.
• The procedure is performed by a clinical therapist under the guidance of a certified dermatologist and not by a local beautician.
• A regular salon facial may give a short-term result and pampering. But, if you are someone who looks for long-term results and clinical expertise for your skin, then our Signature MedFacials are the right option for you.
• With our Signature MedFacials, you can get healthy skin inside out as the chemicals and technologies used, penetrate deep into the skin thereby rendering more prominent effects.
Concerns which can be addressed with Signature MedFacials
Your need to go for a Signature Medfacials can be purely vanity-inspired or for curing a specific skin condition. Here are some of the serious skin concerns that most of us deal with but can be easily treated with these facials.
1. Acne, blackheads, whiteheads
3. Uneven skin tone
5. Open pores
6. Dehydrated skin
7. Mild signs of aging
MedLinks is a trusted name among specialized skin clinics and is undoubtedly the best skin clinic in Delhi and Gurgaon. Thus, if you are looking for the best doctors for skin and would like to try Signature Medfacials, do visit MedLinks. For inquiries, you can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.