Vaginal laxity is a condition that refers to looseness or laxity in the vaginal tissues. It is just like skin looseness problem and often affects women after the childbirth. In vaginal laxity, the vaginal opening loosens.
Many women opt for the treatment of vaginal laxity. The foremost reason is that vaginal laxity decreases the satisfaction in sexual intercourse.
What causes vaginal laxity?
As vaginal skin is also made of collagen fibres, it is also affected if collagen damages. The most common reason of vaginal laxity is childbirth. During the childbirth, the vaginal opening is stretched and it damages the collagen. As a result, the vaginal opening becomes loose.
Another noted reason for vaginal laxity is ageing. As women age, the collagen formation in the skin slows down. As the result, just like other parts of the body, vaginal skin also becomes loose.
Vaginal laxity: who are at the risk?
From the above facts, one can understand that most of the women are at the risk of vaginal laxity when they deliver a child vaginally.
Moreover, after the menopause, women can often develop vaginal laxity.
Signs of vaginal laxity:
The signs of vaginal laxity may vary in women. However, the signs that are common in most of the cases, are:
- Discomfort: Mostly, it has been observed that a vaginal discomfort is felt by women who have vaginal laxity.
- Feeling of something coming down: Most of the women feel that there is something coming down from their vaginal opening.
- Back problems: However, it is not sure, but some women also report pain in the back during vaginal laxity.
Treatment of vaginal laxity at MedLinks:
There are several treatment methods available at MedLinks for the treatment of vaginal laxity. Below is a highlight of the major procedures:
- The use of pessaries: It is becoming the most popular method of treatment. A pessary is a device that can be inserted into the vagina. This device can provide structural support and provide relief from vaginal laxity. Our experts perform the procedure of placing the pessary with extreme care so that it does not produce any side effect or problem.
- Laser: CO2 laser done with special vaginal probes is a very sophisticated procedure with minimal discomfort. It includes collagen formation and thus combats the laxity.
- Surgical address: This is another method to treat vaginal laxity. By surgery, the experts repair the pelvic floor. However, surgical attendance to this problem requires great expertise and experience. MedLinks ensures the top class facility with highly qualified experts working with us.
Why you should choose MedLinks:
MedLinks has been working in the direction of providing the best in class treatment options to people. Vaginal laxity is a problem that women seldom discuss. Our experts understand this well and therefore, we begin the treatment always with a detailed consultation. We tend to understand the exact problem and expectations from the treatment. Once our experts have the proper knowledge of the problem, they discuss in detail all the treatment options available. For quick and long-lasting results, we always apply the best-suited treatment method for the problem of vaginal laxity.
As MedLinks has the reputation of treating many individuals with the problem of vaginal laxity, you can rest assured once you come to us. To book a quick appointment with MedLinks, you can use the online form or directly call us at given numbers.