Dr. Pankaj Chaturvedi
Director consultant dermatologist and specialist hair transplant surgeon
Dr. Pankaj Chaturvedi of New Delhi, India has over 8 years of experience in hair transplant. He exclusively performs ultra-refined hair transplantation. He has the skill, experience, and staff to perform large, densely packed hair transplant mega-sessions exceeding 4000 grafts with excellent results when appropriate for the patient. He is hands-on and likes to be involved in every step of the procedure from harvesting the follicles to slit making and placement of follicular units. Dr. Chaturvedi’s skill and artistry are demonstrated by his hairline and crown patterns he creates for his patients. Using very small size punches and micro-instruments, Dr. Chaturvedi carefully harvests the hair follicles from the donor area with a special and secret technique to minimize the transection of precious donor follicles to less than 1%, which is the key to his outstanding results and that has recently been demonstrated in the various conferences. Dr. Chaturvedi is a firm believer that natural hairline design is critical to producing world class results. He uses single hair exclusively to re-create a natural looking hairline. He is also a pioneer of the laser assisted hairline design technology. In addition to his artistic eye, Dr. Chaturvedi uses lasers to assist in determining proper hairline placement for each patient. Dr. Chaturvedi customizes his hair transplants for each patient. All follicular units are carefully handled and implanted by his unique “feather – touch” implantation technique, which ensures that the follicles are held from the shaft during the implantation which minimizes trauma to the graft and placed into tiny recipient incisions, as small as 8mm, to maximize hair growth yield. Using a combination of custom cut blades and needles, he creates tiny incisions to allow a perfect fit of the grafts into the incisions. He has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad based on high level of patient satisfaction. His patients belong to different segments of the society – right from socialites, actors, models, sportsmen, politicians and various diplomats. The key factors to his fame and success are his knowledge, strict quality standards, ethics and his caring nature. He believes in thorough pre-treatment counseling and follow-ups. Dr. Chaturvedi is an active member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS). His certifications and memberships are listed below. Apart from hair disorders, he is also widely known for his anti-ageing treatments, and most known for his “360-degree skin transformation” in which, he combines different lasers, fillers, botox etc. to give 10-20 years younger look to the patient. His “8-point face-lift” is a widely known non-surgical face lift procedure to give wonderful results for lax and sagging skin.
- MBBS from MLN Medical College, Allahabad
- MD Dermatology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), which is ranked as the best medical School in India
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India
Dr. Gaurang Krishna
Director consultant dermatologist and specialist hair transplant surgeon
Dr Gaurang Krishna is a specialist Hair Transplant Surgeon and dermatosurgeon practising Hair Restoration Surgery (PERFECT-i), surgical and aesthetic dermatology. He has a rich experience in handling patients with a variety of hair and skin problems. He has done his masters from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). The department he was trained in is the best dermatology department of India. He has given lectures and presented papers at many national and international conferences. He has many international awards to his credit. He has been an outstanding clinician and academician throughout his career. He has a special interest in Hair Transplant, vitiligo (leucoderma), Laser surgery and skin cancer surgery. Till date, he has done more than 1000 vitiligo surgeries, fillers, botulinum toxin injections, acne scar surgery and radiofrequency surgeries. He has over 650 Hair Transplants to his credit with amazing results. He is well experienced in CO2 Lasers, ND YAG lasers, Diode lasers etc. He has undergone extensive training in Hair Restoration, dermatosurgery and cosmetic dermatology under national and international dermatologists and plastic surgeons. He strongly believes that in cosmetic surgeries, patient satisfaction is the most important parameter for treatment efficacy. His main treatment goal is maximal patient satisfaction with minimal side effects and risks.
Dr. Gaurang Krishna has been awarded the best hair transplant surgeon in Delhi/NCR in 2013. He is the inventor of the Perfect-i technique. He excels in rapid and precise graft harvesting with transection rate below 1% and speed up to 1200 grafts per hour.
He believes that the most important aspect of any hair transplant surgery is the hair line and he prides himself in giving the most natural and individualised hairlines. His expertise is in doing giga sessions of 4000+ grafts in a single session. He has been internationally trained in Hair Transplants and himself, he is a sought after trainer in Robotic and Perfect-i hair Transplants.
Qualifications and Training
- MBBS- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery- Mumbai, India
- MD (Dermatology)- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi India
- Certificate Cosmetic Dermatology Course, New Delhi, 2009
- Workshop on Botox and Dermal Fillers, CSIcon, 2009
- Workshop on Dermatosurgery and Cosmetic Dermatology, Seoul, Korea in 2011
- Best Hair Transplant Surgeon Awarded by PrimeTime Media in 2013 Delhi NCR.
- Best PostGraduate in AIIMS in 2010.
- Accepted visiting scholar at the University of San Francisco, California, USA.
- Accepted International Doctor- (for dermatosurgery)- Sao José do Rio Preto, Brazil.
- Scholarship awardee for World Congress of Dermatology, 2011 and EADV conference, 2011
- IADVL-GSK National quiz winner
- Many other regional awards
- International- 9 presentations
- National and Regional- 15 presentations
- Published and accepted in International (archives of Dermatology) and National (IJDVL) journals
Dr. Shreyans Mutha
Consultant Dermatologist and Specialist hair transplant surgeon
Dr Shreyans Mutha is a Post Graduate in Dermatology from the prestigious AIIMS, All India Institute of Medical Sciences. He endeavours in providing individualised and innovative treatment regimens to patients. He believes that the subject of dermatology is ever changing and new treatment regimens should be incorporated in disorders which are still under extensive research. His love for dermatopathology, that is looking at the slides and discerning the dermatological diagnosis, is ever increasing. In addition to dermatological issues, he has a special inclination towards cosmetic dermatology and in making people look better and younger with procedures like chemical peeling, fillers, botox, and facelifts. He believes that when someone looks good, that person does better in all aspects of life with more confidence and motivation. He performs refined full coverage hair transplants with a very meticulous approach. He also owns expertise in hairline reconstruction with perfect-I technique with the thinnest punches and minimal transection rates to give a high density. His belief is that if the recreated hairline is perceived by the public then the purpose of the hair transplant is killed. He makes all possible individualised permutations to give a natural hairline. He has a vast experience in all recent lasers including CO2 resurfacing, pigment lasers (Nd Yag), hair removing lasers (diode). His mantra is ethical practice and unmatched patient satisfaction which makes him different from the league.
- MBBS from MaulanaAzad Medical College, New Delhi
- MD Dermatology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Indian association of dermatology venereology and leprology (IADVL)
- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI)
- Indian association of dermatopathology
- Winner in IJD quiz in 2013
- Winner in GSK quiz at Delhi State level in 2014
- 2nd Prize in International dermatopathology quiz at Jaipur in 2013
- 3rd prize in Leprosy quiz at Chandigarh in PGIMER in 2014
- 3rd prize in dermatosurgery ASCICON quiz held at Bangalore in 2013
- Presented an award paper in Tysa quiz on Reactive Arthritis.
- Presented a case on Trichosporonosis in Delhi state IADVL meet. –
- Delegate in International Conference of Dermatology and 42nd DERMACON, held at New Delhi in December 2013
- Delegate in Aesthetics 2013 held at Indian habitat centre